We are happy to introduce the new 1.3.0 version of WP Vimeo Videos PRO that further improves the product and comes with some new features. Full changelog as follows:
- Added option to make the videos post type public
- Added option to manage admin uploads view privacy from the admin UI
- Added option to manage frontend uploads view privacy from the admin UI
- Added improved and most recent version of the vimeo-php library. Users that use older than PHP 7.1.0 version will fallback to the old version of the library that we used so far and it was buggy.
- Added option to manage the ‘Media > Vimeo’ entries status
- Improved error logging for better diagnostics
- Improved gravityforms background upload to Vimeo
- Fix front-end upload bugs that made the upload not save after finish
- Added error reporting in the Gutenberg editor. Previously nothing happened if there was error.
- Improved Settings UI, regroupping and information if specific feature is not available on User’s account
If you have any questions feel free to get in touch with us!